Following a series of strategic initiatives and a budget that will exceed € 1,000,000, the next iteration of the trade show will be an even greater success!
Over the last four years, FOOD EXPO has successfully established a strong international reputation, and managed to create a reliable brand, thanks mostly to its innovative vision and targeted marketing initiatives.
For 2018, FORUM SA, the fair’s organizing company, intends to spend approximately €500,000 in digital campaigns, and advertisements in global outlets to attract even more key international food traders.
Using an effective media and communication campaign, FOOD EXPO will establish its dynamic nature and maximize its commercial efficiency as well as its number of visitors!
Specifically, FOOD EXPO will engage in the following:
• Television: For more than 3 weeks hundreds of tv commercials will be broadcasting on all major Greek channels.
• Radio: Thousands of radio ads will hit the air on 35 stations in 19 prefectures of the country.
• Targeted online actions: FOOD EXPO will utilize the power of internet campaigns (newsletters, google ads, social media, etc.) in Greece and abroad.
• Hosted Buyer Program: 800 key traders from the international Food & Beverage industry will join our exclusive Hosted Buyer Program.
• Magazine ads: Printed ads of the exhibition will cover all related trade magazines in Greece and abroad. In addition, FOOD EXPO will once again host a number of journalists from the international trade press that will report on the fair.